I realize it has been a while since you’ve heard from me. I have plenty of excuses, such as:
- The husband keeps sending ninjas after me, and I have to fight them off.
- It was so hot that I couldn’t think. Or move. Or even dredge up the will to eat ice cream (which is pretty serious).
- I decided to write a 90k word rough draft of Jagged Scars Book 5 in three weeks=victory+fried brain.
- A new season of iZombie came out in Netflix.
- The hubby and I may or may not have been binge watching the last of Naruto Shippuden.
- And I was working on this gem…
Available now on Amazon!
Jeff has exactly one thing left in this ruined world; his older brother, Dillon. They’ve seen and done things that drive most survivors crazy, and Jeff is afraid that the next encounter will push Dillon over the edge. After being hunted by Skinnies, as well as those who still claim humanity, they decide to head west over the mountains.
Their journey is interrupted when they stumble on a shielded building. The Starvation happened almost twenty years ago, but the possibility of what could be inside is too alluring to pass up. The two alone aren’t enough to crack the shield. If they want in, they’re going to have to ask for help, and asking for help means dealing with people who will slit your throat for a scrap of good food.
If you’ve read my Jagged Scars Series, then you already know Jeff, and you may have met Dillon. Ever wonder why the two don’t get along anymore? Well, here’s the story. This is a novella-so about half the length of one of my normal books-and can be read at any time during the series, but goes best between Shattered Dreams (book 3) and Crippled Hope (book 4).
Crumbled Bonds came out today! The e-book is on sale for $1.99 for a limited time. If you love action, survival stories, and the Walking Dead, check it out on Amazon Kindle.
If you haven’t read my Jagged Scars Series, book one, Fractured Memories, is FREE on Kindle.